Need Help! Bridgeport EZ Trak bmdc motor control board

Thread: Bridgeport EZ Trak bmdc motor control board

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bridgeport EZ Trak bmdc motor control board

eztrak will not home, axis fault, axis not on, but when powering up the mill, the axis kind of lock with heavy resistance to turn by hand. Who can check the BMDC card to see what if anything needs replaced? Thank you much for any info, Doug

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by DougGollan6776 View Post
    eztrak will not home, axis fault, axis not on, but when powering up the mill, the axis kind of lock with heavy resistance to turn by hand. Who can check the BMDC card to see what if anything needs replaced? Thank you much for any info, Doug
    I am having the same problem, I think. The BMDC wasn't loading I replaced the ribbon cables and cleaned the AuxBob cards. Now the BMDC loads but when I tell it to home, it just sits there and tosses a failed to home error. Have you received any input on this?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bridgeport EZ Trak bmdc motor control board

Could be your AxisBob card and or limit switches. You can check limits in diagnostics to see if they're changing. I had an EZ trak that showed the limit for X stuck on but it wasn't. (Home Switch)
    Ended up being the AxisBob card. We replaced it along with a software upgrade and a USB drive. Running again.