Need Help! Bridgeport INteract series 1 MK2 TNC 155

Thread: Bridgeport INteract series 1 MK2 TNC 155

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bridgeport INteract series 1 MK2 TNC 155

first off i am new to all of this. But been conventional machining for over 20 years. I bought this Interact series 1 from a shop. I got it home and have been trying to get it going but im failing hard. Its running on a 3 phase 15hp Rotary converter 230v
    Problem#1 I push the orange button I do not get any spindal movement, Checked the left side panel and board has the OK led lit. If I change my poles around the splindle starts to turn but sends a trip. Could this be wiring? or not enough volts? I am getting L1-L3 219v L2-L3 217v L2-L1 209v

Problem#2 how do i reset the reference pass over points? Currently the X and Y are all the way out (-) to the limit but my screen shows them at 0.000 on all 3 axes. and for some reason it will not switch into hand or wheel mode so i can move the table. This was working but i had this great idea to listen to someone who said he knew what he was doing and he went into the parameters next thing i know everything changed to 0.000 on the screen and manual mode stopped working. I found a list of parameters and tried ressetting them and now my I and P button to enable power to traverse is not working.

Can someone please help I realy need this machine to do something so I can shut my wife up.