A few things but first.
Have you looked at the tutorials or Sorin's videos? This might help working on some of these things.
To do solids it is really simple.
1) Locate part on UCS where you will be machining it on the mill.
a) (you already have done by creating NC and selecting post)
b) turn on 3D in the NC Cam Toolbar
c) Macro>Program>Start and also select the correct tool.
3) Draw boundry if needed (box to limit tool path)
4) Select part.
5) Go to menu Solid>Generate toolpath
6) Select the toolpath type (I would suggest starting with Planer tool path)
7) Walk through the menus and the code will generate at the end.
8) End program
I know these are basics but if you go to Sorin's sight ... www.cadcamtrainer.com and sign up you will get access to his free videos. They will help. Also look at any manuals Bobcad provided or get their training CDs.