Need Help! Can i duplicate a my cutting paths to cut more parts - like nesting (v26 4 axis stand

Thread: Can i duplicate a my cutting paths to cut more parts - like nesting (v26 4 axis stand

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Can i duplicate a my cutting paths to cut more parts - like nesting (v26 4 axis stand

Can i duplicate a my cutting paths to cut more parts - like nesting (v26 4 axis standard)

I have some parts i'm cutting already all setup in bodcad but would like to duplicate the same thing over 12 inches to cut additional parts without doing more setup or redoing the file...
    Is there an easy way to do this? nesting isn't available in my version..
    (v26 4axis standard)

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can i duplicate a my cutting paths to cut more parts - like nesting (v26 4 axis s

yeah,"Tool Path Pattern"

the help menu will tell you what you need to know

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can i duplicate a my cutting paths to cut more parts - like nesting (v26 4 axis s

thats what i was looking for ...thanks