Need Help! Help with Bobcad V22

Thread: Help with Bobcad V22

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help with Bobcad V22

Hello,

We have been running BobCad V22 for several years. It isn't the greatest, and the support has been terrible from day 1, but we have made it work. The software crashed and we are not able to open any of the files that were saved. When we called Bobcad, they were very abrupt that we needed to upgrade, which we would not do based on 0ur bad experience in the past. Their site starts at V23 which will not work with this key, and the original software will not load. Is there anyone who has the v22 software that is willing to send us a copy? it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help with Bobcad V22

Pretty sure I still have the install discs somewhere....... V22 was a hot mess for me. Very Frustrating. Where do you live?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by eaglemike View Post
    Pretty sure I still have the install discs somewhere....... V22 was a hot mess for me. Very Frustrating. Where do you live?
    I am in Boston,not crazy about the software either and bobcad was never helpful with this,ever. It is what we had so made it work. Let me know if you find it thank you

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help with Bobcad V22

I found the box labeled version 2007. I think I have the later V22, will keep looking. I know there were updates.......