Need Help! Predator stopped working

Thread: Predator stopped working

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Predator stopped working

Please help! I am trying to get a job out today and my predator stopped working, I am running solidworks 2016 bobcam v6. I even tried it in my V26 and same thing.
    error message says unable to connect to the template database predator software\ editor7.0\peditor.mdb
    I browse to the folder select the file and it keeps going back to the select file box.

Not sure what to do. I even tried saving the nc file as a text file and it doesn't show up in the folder I try to save it to.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Predator stopped working

Not sure about getting Predator to open but the .nc file will be in the folder you saved it to if you just did a "Save As" from the little posting pane in BC then it will save as it`s native .nc extension, you should be able to view it and modify it in Notepad, just open Notepad and do "File > Open" and then navigate to the folder you saved the posted code to, then instead of looking for a .txt file click the "All Files" option in the drop down list and the .nc file should show up, double click on the .nc file and it should appear in Notepad where you can work on it or depending on your CNC machine if it has a USB connection then you should be able to load the code to your CNC using a thumb drive ??

Have you tried opening Predator Editor manually from it`s own desktop Icon ? If you can do that then once it is open you will be able to use the "Edit NC" command to get the code into Predator

Sorry, that`s all I have for you, but that should get the code to your CNC machine, if you are using Predator as the DNC to load code then you may have a problem if Predator won`t open for you

Regards
    Rob