Just In BobCAD CAM V30 Just Released, Who is going to try it first?

Thread: BobCAD CAM V30 Just Released, Who is going to try it first?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default BobCAD CAM V30 Just Released, Who is going to try it first?

"BobCAD-CAM’s Version 30 release has brought with it some incredibly powerful tools to add to your CAD-CAM arsenal. We have made some amazing improvements on geometry selection, how to program your part, and now, even give you a Toolpath Editor to give you the control to edit anything you want about the whole operation, a portion of the operation, or even a single entity of the overall operation. This is a release you really need to see to believe."

BobCAD CAM V30 Just Released, Who is going to try it first?-v30-box-black-monitor-1200x630-jpg

Learn more here ------------> http://bit.ly/2wlHaIo

Similar Threads:
    Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: BobCAD CAM V30 Just Released, Who is going to try it first?

I thought you could post code for a few days while in Demo ??

Downloads
    Uploads

That's wierd,,,closed and started a new job and it posted ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool new features. Wire EDM would be nice to enhance also!

Downloads
    Uploads

I was just trialling V29! :-(

- Nick

I quite like targeted ads if they're not intensely annoying so I'll enable ads when your advertisers stop using annoying sounds, annoying slideshows and annoying animations

Downloads
    Uploads

Release Notes would be handy Al

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jrmach View Post
    Ah, missed that, just saw the image, thanks James

Downloads
    Uploads

Can't get Full Gcode to post for demoing only partial code

Off to a good start

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RAF. View Post
    Can't get Full Gcode to post for demoing only partial code

Off to a good start
    They withdrew the "Fully Functional Trial" from open download several versions ago despite what it said on the website, I've always had to request a "Fully Functional Trial" download in order to be able to evaluate properly the output on the CNC machine.

- Nick

I quite like targeted ads if they're not intensely annoying so I'll enable ads when your advertisers stop using annoying sounds, annoying slideshows and annoying animations

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the info, use to have the automatic 5 day for testing

Downloads
    Uploads

I am in, and with my parts getting more complicated all the time, I am upgrading from 3 axis pro to premium.

Question for AL: will you be doing some vids showing at least a basic use of each of the toolpaths in that upgrade ( morph between two curves, etc...) This would be super helpful!

Downloads
    Uploads

I've just had confirmation from the USA sales guys that the time limited Fully Functional Trial is not available for V30 ;-(

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Magicniner,

I would like to know who you spoke with because this information is not correct. You can download a demo off our website, like you've been able to do in the past. What's different about the V30 is we do offer clients the option of a limited time full features trial. Allowing you to save work, post code and really dig into the software. Now this doesn't happen automatically you'll need to speak with your account manager and requested a full feature trial.

With that said we've also expanded on the number of live webinars we host. Currently I am hosting a live webinar every Wednesday showcasing new features in the V30 and work flow. To sign up for our webinar notification use this link: CAD/CAM Webinars | Learn The Benefits | BobCAD-CAM | BobCAD-CAM

In the past we hosted a single webinar for the month, as of now I am hosting 1 webinar a week, which we are expanding to 3 webinars a week.

@spock, next weeks webinar in on the mill Premium Toolpaths, so make sure you sign up.

Also if you are Facebook user I recommend searching for BobCAD Facebook Groups, another place to learn about BobCAD and share ideas with liked minded people.

As always if there is anything I can personally do to help you with your CAD CAM questions or needs, please let me know. If you are tying to reach me on my cell phone you'll need to send me a text message as I do not answer calls from numbers I do not know.

Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Downloads
    Uploads

I have to add that the webinars get me to eat lunch and learn at the same time - very healthy for both mind and body.

And I have to add that I learn new stuff every time!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

There may have be a miscommunication in this. Yes, you can still request a trial version of the product with full functionality. However, with that being said it is a bit different than it was in the past! In the past there was a limited 5 day trial mode that could not be altered by anyone on the sales staff. Now you must contact the sales staff and they can create an expiring license for you and you can decide exactly what products you want to try for what amount of time. In the past since the trial was the entire software, this caused confusions for customers when they purchased and they did not purchase EVERYTHING they had. So from V30 and moving forward, there is now the capability to get a trial of exactly the products you are interested in so you can you see the software exactly how you would have it when you purchase.

I am sorry you were given the impressioni there was no way to trial the software, because as you see its not that you can't trial the software, its just the process has changed from the past! Hope this clears everything up!

Downloads
    Uploads

After you download and go thru the trial,,some time later you cannot open V30 at all.A license has expired prompt comes up.
    That is different than all other versions.
    Use to be you could still open the software and play with it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by aldepoalo View Post
    Hello Magicniner,

I would like to know who you spoke with because this information is not correct. You can download a demo off our website, like you've been able to do in the past. What's different about the V30 is we do offer clients the option of a limited time full features trial. Allowing you to save work, post code and really dig into the software. Now this doesn't happen automatically you'll need to speak with your account manager and requested a full feature trial.

With that said we've also expanded on the number of live webinars we host. Currently I am hosting a live webinar every Wednesday showcasing new features in the V30 and work flow. To sign up for our webinar notification use this link: CAD/CAM Webinars | Learn The Benefits | BobCAD-CAM | BobCAD-CAM

In the past we hosted a single webinar for the month, as of now I am hosting 1 webinar a week, which we are expanding to 3 webinars a week.

@spock, next weeks webinar in on the mill Premium Toolpaths, so make sure you sign up.

Also if you are Facebook user I recommend searching for BobCAD Facebook Groups, another place to learn about BobCAD and share ideas with liked minded people.

As always if there is anything I can personally do to help you with your CAD CAM questions or needs, please let me know. If you are tying to reach me on my cell phone you'll need to send me a text message as I do not answer calls from numbers I do not know.
    Al,
    I didn't take a name, it was a USA number calling so it's your guys in The States giving me this information, the guy calling discussed it with his colleague who confirmed this was no longer an option.
    Perhaps you could tell everyone that a limited time functional trial is available and they should call back the guy in the UK with 1111 and 777 in his number and sort it out, but I kinda feel unhappy, fobbed off and seriously bull****ted at the moment, perhaps I'm finally speaking to the sales people everyone else has moaned about?

- Nick

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Al,
    I didn't take a name, it was a USA number calling so it's your guys in The States giving me this information, the guy calling discussed it with his colleague who confirmed this was no longer an option.
    Perhaps you could tell everyone that a limited time functional trial is available and they should call back the guy in the UK with 1111 and 777 in his number and sort it out, but I kinda feel unhappy, fobbed off and seriously bull****ted at the moment, perhaps I'm finally speaking to the sales people everyone else has moaned about?

- Nick
    Looks like the UK distributors haven't a clue about this either, I'll keep signing up for the webinars and wait until someone calls me again, taking name, rank and serial number when they do

Downloads
    Uploads

Another call, they still don't think a functional trial is possible, until I told them Al says it is ;-)
    Get Sales to get their "stuff" together Al!