Just In V29 Anomalies?

Thread: V29 Anomalies?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default V29 Anomalies?

I finally got around to configuring a PC for testing V29 (build 2301), nothing super but I figured a quad core 3.2GHz processor, 2Tb hybrid drive, 8GB of ram and a new mid range NVidia graphics card should be a reasonable start and indeed the experience is very good and simulation is smooth and flies.

What is getting my goat is that

Points - Arc Centre
    and
    Lines - Tangent

now seem only to work on sections of a circle (i.e. incomplete circles) where in V25 they worked very usefully on complete circles too.
    I can work around this but a lot of what I do involves photographing parts, scaling images correctly and using the image in BobArt to allow me to quickly and accurately replicate the geometry, I tried one part and found myself resorting to trusty old V25 to get it done quickly.

I can't help wondering, am I missing something obvious guys?

- Nick

I quite like targeted ads if they're not intensely annoying so I'll enable ads when your advertisers stop using annoying sounds, annoying slideshows and annoying animations

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: V29 Anomalies?

Nick

V29 working fine here on both complete and part circles/arcs, Build 2192, the original V29 download, not been updated

Sounds like you need to get some of your moneys worth for that support package of yours It would be pretty useless IMHO if it won`t put a point to an arc centre or won`t place a tangent line from a complete circle !!

Just my 2 cents worth

Regards
    Rob

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: V29 Anomalies?

It looks like they are on build at least 2399

I quite like targeted ads if they're not intensely annoying so I'll enable ads when your advertisers stop using annoying sounds, annoying slideshows and annoying animations