Problem Simulation error

Thread: Simulation error

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Simulation error

Hi,

I am running v25. When trying to do a simulation I get the error message ( Simulation object loading error. No operation is defined ). What thing or things am I doing that would make the software throw this error code?

Thanks,

Ernie

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Simulation error

That error indicates that you've loaded the simulation without generating any valid cutting paths, were cutting paths visible before you loaded the simulation?
    If you upload a problem file I can take a look,
    Regards,
    Nick

I quite like targeted ads if they're not intensely annoying so I'll enable ads when your advertisers stop using annoying sounds, annoying slideshows and annoying animations

Downloads
    Uploads

Nick,

This setup is for milling 12 pieces in one fixture. I had a brain fart and drew the 12 pieces then selected countour on each one. I did'nt notice but there were small gaps in the path which were discovered after reading your reply. I then started over with 1 part and got it to simulate correctly then copied that 15 times. reran the simulation and it simulated correctly. Thanks so much for your tip.

Ernie

Downloads
    Uploads

Ernie,
    It's good to hear you have it sorted, thanks for confirming the cause & fix, this does help folks who search for a solution at a later date,
    Regards,
    Nick

I quite like targeted ads if they're not intensely annoying so I'll enable ads when your advertisers stop using annoying sounds, annoying slideshows and annoying animations