Need Help! trim extend button on tool bar disappeared v21

Thread: trim extend button on tool bar disappeared v21

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default trim extend button on tool bar disappeared v21

Hi all. I had my bobcad setup fairly well, but just a few minutes ago it freaked out. In the end, my tool bars got messed up. I had it set to display the basic trim extend button on the toolbar. So, while performing a trim function, the user did not have to click in the change menu, then on trim extend, then on the desired function. It was a 1 click affair so all I had to do was push the trim button and then start selecting lines.

Anyway, how do I get it back? The help menu is useless. By the way, is anybody elses bobcad really freaking out bad lately? Ive got v21 and running it on a win10 laptop, and its been horrible. It stops working alot when using the parallel line function, and today it just started making noise, and then my toolbars went nuts. I would just like to reset my tool bars to display specific function buttons more specifically the trim 1 entity button.

If possible, I would also like to display the parallel line button and hopefully other specific function buttons so I dont have to open menus to access them. I use alot of parallel line, tangent line, fillet, arc snap to point, and of course trim extend, and it would be nice to have those displayed at the top of the screen and not buried within a drop down menu.

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: trim extend button on tool bar disappeared v21

rc,

Right-click on a toolbar and select modify. You can then add a button to an existing toolbar.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks. I tried that again, and it finally worked. Some of the buttons werent hilighting when I clicked them to "add". First time I tried all I could get to "add" were seperators,, none of the function buttons. I dont know if I wasnt doing it right, or if possibly I should have shut down bobcad before trying to fix it. WHEW! thanks for the tip!

BTW, aside from the fact that it just quits working more and more often,, its still an easy and functional cad cam program. I just hope that what ever win 10 compatibility issues there are will get sorted out. Pretty much every time win10 updates, my bobcad has problems. Thankfully, by reopening the software, and clicking the restore last file option,, it tends to save MOST of the work that was just being done. Not all, such as environment changes,, but most line work is saved. Again,, WHEW! That little error screen that said bobcad has stopped responding has been popping up at least 2-3 times a day lately.

Downloads
    Uploads

You need a new version of Bob or an Old computer,like XP

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I paid for a license on this version when I bought my gecko controller,,,, so probably not going to spend more, unless I can upgrade for cheap?