Problem BobCAD is stoopid! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BobCAD is stoopid!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: BobCAD is stoopid!

Shred,

If you can PM me your customer ID or company name I can track down who it was. Both the sales manager and director of sales would like to know who you were working with.

Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Downloads
    Uploads

"THEY" record phone calls Shred,,,if what you speak is true,they will nail the dirty rotten scoundrel,,lol

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by BurrMan View Post
    Support wont call you.

2 bobcad employees have responded to you here in this 3rd party forum.

If someone told me i couldnt register my software i'd get someone on the phone.

But thats just how i do business.
    Good Lord, I was not trying to get support or move any seats! I was looking at upgrading and the sales guy ON THE SALES CALL said the old versions we had weren't supported and we wouldn't be able to move V24 seats around. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    ... It was during this sales call ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jrmach View Post
    "THEY" record phone calls Shred,,,if what you speak is true,they will nail the dirty rotten scoundrel,,lol
    They had better not record outgoing calls without informing the people being called or they're in violation of several states' wiretapping laws.

I don't think the dude is a scoundrel, I think he probably didn't know any better. After all why bring it up if you're likely to get caught at it? Otherwise he seemed like a relatively normal outbound-sales guy. I'll dig up some info and PM Al and see if they can re-educate him.

Downloads
    Uploads

What we have hea, is a failure to communicate....

Downloads
    Uploads

Lawyer ??????????

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by aldepoalo View Post
    Shred,

I want to find out which sales rep you spoke with.
    Tried to DM you but apparently you don't take DMs
    so

Nick Andersen tells me my BC24 version is not supported. I have tried to call but have had no luck resolving this issue. A simple yes it is supported or no its not would be great..

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by vpl View Post
    Nick Andersen tells me my BC24 version is not supported. I have tried to call but have had no luck resolving this issue. A simple yes it is supported or no its not would be great..
    Earlier in this thread -

Quote Originally Posted by SeanDa View Post
    BobCAD-CAM still registers V23,V24, and V25. We do not provide support for the product in regards to general issues or posting, but we will still assist with issues like crashing.
    That does seem very clear.

I quite like targeted ads if they're not intensely annoying so I'll enable ads when your advertisers stop using annoying sounds, annoying slideshows and annoying animations

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Earlier in this thread -

That does seem very clear.
    Maybe to you it seems clear, but when a salesman tells you your version isn't supported and you won't be helped with a new key to reinstall if there are problems it becomes a bit unclear. I'm not sure why I have to search forums to get answers on a product I paid good money for. I guess their overly aggressive sales tactics makes it a bit unclear. Unless you work for bobcad the only direct answer I have had was from Nick Andersen. He actually works for BC and specifically told me I will not be receiving a new key regardless of the situation. But If I have time he wants to demo v29 for me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sometimes a guy just likes listening to himself...

After being responded to by 4 forum users and 2 bobcad employees (which he ignored)

now it's "it crashes and has never worked"

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by vpl View Post
    Maybe to you it seems clear, but when a salesman tells you your version isn't supported and you won't be helped with a new key to reinstall if there are problems it becomes a bit unclear. I'm not sure why I have to search forums to get answers on a product I paid good money for. I guess their overly aggressive sales tactics makes it a bit unclear. Unless you work for bobcad the only direct answer I have had was from Nick Andersen. He actually works for BC and specifically told me I will not be receiving a new key regardless of the situation. But If I have time he wants to demo v29 for me.
    Al and Sean who have responded here work for BobCAD-CAM.
    The unclear bit is that despite all the information offered you keep banging on about a discussion with a salesman about a non-sales issue and refusing to communicate with the company representatives who aren't sales who could help!

I quite like targeted ads if they're not intensely annoying so I'll enable ads when your advertisers stop using annoying sounds, annoying slideshows and annoying animations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12