Need Help! CNC Driver - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CNC Driver

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC Driver

need manual and setup files for3040c cnc router engraver New CNC Router ENGRAVER Milling Machine Engraving Drilling 4 Axis 3040C Desktop | eBay
    Bought it off craigs list new to this game help will be appreciated

Downloads
    Uploads

Your problem is communication between the PC/controller software and the hardware, as you are trying to get this working with Mach3 your best place for help is the Mach3 Forum -

General Mach Discussion

you are far more likely to find someone with relevant experience there than here.
    Should you be unable to find the required driver/plugin all is not lost as replacing the chinese hardware with something Mach3 compatible need not break the bank, is not horribly complex, and has already been done many times by others -

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...9i57.12885j0j8

Regards,
    Nick

I quite like targeted ads if they're not intensely annoying so I'll enable ads when your advertisers stop using annoying sounds, annoying slideshows and annoying animations

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you don't have Mach3, you can use LinuxCNC. The process to get a machine under control is actually quite simple.

Do you have a breakout board for the parallel port?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by compsurge View Post
    If you don't have Mach3, you can use LinuxCNC. The process to get a machine under control is actually quite simple.

Do you have a breakout board for the parallel port?
    Yes not sure of pin config one online I found was wrong I have mach3

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Don't worry about the online mapping just yet. Can you identify the breakout board by part number or attach an image of yours or a comparable part?

Your parallel port pins just need to point to pins that are physically attached to each of the corresponding inputs or outputs. If you are able to read the pins on the breakout board, you can just work your connections one by one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12