Build Thread So let me get this right about Bobcad..... - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So let me get this right about Bobcad.....

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: So let me get this right about Bobcad.....

Okay, so it's like spitting into the wind.

Bobcad/Cam has never produced code which crashed my machine. (I have...maybe you too) Maybe I should give "kudos". Bobcad gave me the opportunity to have a Cad/Cam in my little company which makes good profit, but not like a fortune 500 company. (think inexpensive)

jr, my sample size is small But my data is good. Maybe a few cosmic rays hit the "undo" button several times betwixt my saving and reopening. Anything is possible.

You want one question. How could it be that I draw geometries, save and close, reopen and the most recent geometries are there but nothing else?

Mr. Burr wants a file. this is not a file issue.

i build the braces that keep american teeth straight......tick tick tick

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nelZ View Post
    Okay, so it's like spitting into the wind.

Bobcad/Cam has never produced code which crashed my machine

It's not just about crashes but things that don't do what they're supposed to, what your experience proves is that you never needed any buggy or partially functional bits in the builds you've used.
    Which is nice ;-)

If you read the release notes for BCC build releases they will tell you what was broken and has been fixed in each release, they don't do this for fun, if the software works as it should or if no-one reports a problem.

Put yourself , if you will, in the shoes of someone who comes to use a bit of the software that doesn't work properly and finds that BCC doesn't view it as a "Critical Fix" or chooses to "Upgrade" rather than fix it, but will sell them a fix for something which was broken when sold, and which would have worked if they bought the software later in it's development cycle.
    Add to that that BCC stated here that "Bug Fix" and "Critical Fix" updates would be available to ALL users, with Support Subscribers getting fixes and updates first.

Unless someone creeps out of the woodwork with a final bug fix version of V26 for all users then it looks like none of the issues with any of the releases of V26 were addressed for non-subscription users and that is what should be expected going forward.
    In itself that's not a problem, but customers should have been clearly infomed of this, the problem is that the company stated that "Bug Fix" and "Critical Fix" updates would be available to ALL users but Support Subscribers would get fixes and updates first, without saying that they'd decided disguise all fixes as updates and that Non-Subscription Users could go whistle :-(

I'm still a fan of the software and I do intend to upgrade to V27, but late enough in the life cycle to avoid most surprises,

- Nick

Last edited by magicniner; 12-12-2014 at 04:52 AM.

bobcad guy

Quote Originally Posted by dresda View Post
    I guess I'm ok with the 1335 then. Haven't used it much but I thought 25 seemed more stable, not spending any more money until I start using it more. I just got started and was doing pretty good then I left it for 6 months. I am thinking about using Solidworks and Bobcad for the cam, Solidworks looks so easy to use on the drawing side, don't really need the solids, what do you think.
    Hi dresda, I know bobcad, solidworks, camworks, and I'm learning mastercam x8. If you don't need solid models, I would think solidworks would be a bad fit. Its a truley awesome modeling program, but I don't like it as a 2d drawing program. If you have the cash to go with a higher end cad package, I would go mastercam, no doubt. The drawing side is clean and easy to use with little effort, and the cam side, is a little harder to learn than camworks, but its a good system. I almost have my mastercam certification and its been fun learning.

Downloads
    Uploads

Spend an extra 4 grand and get Mastercam for a better 2D CAD.
    How you doing stranger ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jrmach View Post
    Spend an extra 4 grand and get Mastercam for a better 2D CAD.
    How you doing stranger ?
    Lol....the logic is astounding....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

BobCad's CAD side is challenging. You can learn it's convoluted methods and accomplish tasks if you work at it long enough. When I first had a demo of version 26, I asked to have one of their techs show me online how to go back to a project and make changes to the solids I had created. His answer was that it would be be necessary to start over and re-draw the project. I was naive enough to think that was an acceptable situation. They later attempted to add a time-line of sorts but the time line was incomplete and the undo system not associated correctly with it. They told me to never use the Undo button. Since the time-line didn't have a lot of the key stroke operations that were trapped in the Undo system, that was untenable. The Undo information never persisted between sessions so closing the application was avoided but through my experience, the program would crash anywhere from once every 2 days to 2-3 times a day. That was through Ver 27 and on rock solid hardware that runs everything else flawlessly. This basically made it very difficult to use since it requires perfection of the operator lest your work be buried in a project you can not update effectively or Undo. I came to the conclusion that BobCad users in general must not be using their CAD side. Of course, then I found out that there are systems available very reasonably that not only have complete timelines and the type of stretching and manipulation of solids that you would expect when you are inputting a drawing. In these systems, all the objects and operations are referential and change according whenever logically possible all the way through the CAM system. It would be very difficult indeed to go back to a system that is stuck in an absolute positioning grid whereby you have to sit and calculate grid coordinates just to, as they say, "translate" something, i.e. Move it. I mean, it's so difficult that to make a engineering drawing, they told me to draw and save a drawing of the box and legend as a template and then import it. Ok, sure, but when you do the import you can't specify the destination and there is never a case where the scale of the project works with a standard framework. I don't think anybody has had to draw the border on an engineering drawing since we quit using T-squares. All in all, the only BOBCad users in a few years will be the people that simply refuse to look at what is going on in the world around them.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jahjah View Post
    I don't think anybody has had to draw the border on an engineering drawing since we quit using T-squares.
    Project visualisation, planning and design skills seems to be down the crapper since then too, I use CAD to model the things I wish to machine and don't generally need to bodge them about within CAD as I start work in CAD with a set of dimensions and a design.

I quite like targeted ads if they're not intensely annoying so I'll enable ads when your advertisers stop using annoying sounds, annoying slideshows and annoying animations

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Project visualisation, planning and design skills seems to be down the crapper since then too, I use CAD to model the things I wish to machine and don't generally need to bodge them about within CAD as I start work in CAD with a set of dimensions and a design.
    You must be a modern day Tesla. My designs evolve over time. It isn't that skills are down so much, it is that the newer generations have incorporated more software tools into the process. Hardware and software have replaced manpower but that was always inevitable. You could not even do the design analysis if you had years that you can do today in a few button presses. To be able to envision the perfect solution, to draw it without error and to cut it to your final finished product is admirable. Other then a one off simple project, I am rarely satisfied the first time around even on a simple 3D printer project. I often have to investigate the "wrong" way (or all of the wrong ways) to make something along the path. I used to think of those as backward days but eventually I came to realize that for me, the errors are part of the process. I need to be able to correct them rapidly and BobCad could not do that for me. Even when initially drawing the object, to be able to grab an object and drag it to proper size or alignment is so much faster. In BobCad I was always frustrated to have to give it numbers when I simply wanted to associate it in a relative manner to another plane or point or edge or intersection or... that I could see right in front of me on the screen.

Downloads
    Uploads

jahjah.. nice first 2 posts

JSYK,,this is where users come ask questions and get answers,,,,,so why you here ???

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jrmach View Post
    jahjah.. nice first 2 posts

JSYK,,this is where users come ask questions and get answers,,,,,so why you here ???
    I got a Google alert about a posting. I saw that people were communicating about their experience with BobCad. So I offered up some of my experience. Is that wrong? I really didn't read the whole thread initially so if I'm off base, I apologize. I understand about sticking with a product because of the learning curve or cost, but now that I have reviewed the thread briefly I see that other have talked about alternatives already. I'm not sure the posts are out of place but I can delete them if you want me to.
    jah

Downloads
    Uploads

You must be a modern day Tesla.
    Hardly, I've just come from a rule, dividers & drawing board and manual machining background where you make your mistakes before you cut anything.
    The beavertail and hammer on this were manually machined on a mill with a rotary table using multiple custom made fixtures and carefully developed and documented machining procedures -

I can see that things could be different for projects that are partially or completely "art" such as models or sculptures but what I design and make falls firmly in the category of mechanical engineering, it has to look good but you wouldn't want to "stretch" a part with functional features at fixed points.

With a component like the beavertail (which I now machine on a 4-axis Mill) I use layers to build the part with compound curved surfaces on their own layer before combining into a solid, this allows me to quickly alter the form of any surface for aesthetics or part variants without affecting critical dimensions.

If BCC doesn't suit the things you make or your workflow you are best not using it but the free demo allows people to follow Al's excellent online video tutorials and find this out prior to purchase

Even when initially drawing the object, to be able to grab an object and drag it to proper size or alignment is so much faster.
    If that's the way you've learned then that will be true for you, never having learned to "do things wrong" then "bodge them right" it doesn't sound like the best or only way to do things, just a common way that many had to learn (once drawing boards were phased out) as the only game in town provided in many education establishments.

There's a lot to be said for learning manual processes properly before being set loose with systems which just make poor design and crass mistakes quicker and easier.
    Right first time is still faster than throwing it at the wall then buggering about correcting, then actually making a wrong-un and correcting it some more.
    Don't get me wrong, I do make test cuts for new parts but corrections are almost always confined to tool size adjustments on the machine or in CAM to pull the part into tolerance, unless I get a basic dimension incorrect.

I quite like targeted ads if they're not intensely annoying so I'll enable ads when your advertisers stop using annoying sounds, annoying slideshows and annoying animations

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    There's a lot to be said for learning manual processes properly before being set loose with systems which just make poor design and crass mistakes quicker and easier.
    Right first time is still faster than throwing it at the wall then buggering about correcting, then actually making a wrong-un and correcting it some more.
    Don't get me wrong, I do make test cuts for new parts but corrections are almost always confined to tool size adjustments on the machine or in CAM to pull the part into tolerance, unless I get a basic dimension incorrect.
    Al's video's are good and are necessary in a system that even with the help text and supposed video of every operation in the training videos, is difficult to learn.
    I have nothing against using a manual machine methodology if it suits you better. BC is more closely related to that manner. BC is a evolving software, that's easily seen by how expensive it can be to keep up with their updates. V28? Even Microsoft only has 10 versions of Windows. Unfortunately, the entire paradigm is outdated at the root level.

I work with patented products. It is never a matter of producing a perfect solution the first time, or as is normally the case of a complex part produced in a time consuming manual process, live with the imperfections. Another company can effectively steal your product's functionality if they can produce a better mouse trap, even if their improvement is that they can produce the item for a few percentage points less cost. Elegance and efficiency rule. For example, the Dyson guy, in his commercial talks about the hundreds of prototypes he built before he reached his production patent. That's the world I live in. Even so, when my prototypes are perfected in my shop, my production partners still have to be brought to the table because they view production from a different perspective. In BC, I was never able to even provide cleanly produced engineering documents. In a cloud based world, BC still requires passing either live CAD files or poorly documented screen captures. I was never even able to find a way to use dimensioning in BC that would rotate with an assembly and still be readable. Their coordinate system just can't attach a dimension that way.

Downloads
    Uploads

Gee,,Nick appears to live in the same World as me,ha

We git er done

Lot to be said about having a good solid manual machining background

jahjah,,to be fair,,,it sounds like you should be using a top of the line CAD,,,,surely you did a Demo ?

BobCAD/CAM works perfect for me.Almost every part I make has to be beautiful and functional.

I also use manual machines most of the time.Doing one-offs and onesy's twosy's (proto),,,It is a lot of the time faster.

Working from a penciled out sketch and a conversation with the customer is the norm here.I usually have to help design it.

I never start a machining job until I work all the processes out in my "head".Doing it right the first time is faster than doing it twice or more times.

Being able to visualize the whole process and end result in your mind is how I usually start a job.Only then do I open the Computer.

Sounds like me and Nick are a lot alike.We been doing the Machinist Trade a long time,with a strong Manual Machinist background. jahjah,,what I am trying to say,,we all operate differently,but want the same end game.Use any and all tools to get er done.If that means buying a better CAD,so be it.I have not heard no negative for the CAM side of things,so that must be the right tool for you?

BoB's value is in the CAM,I feel.

Even in this modern day of solid modeling,,,on the shop floor,I use 2D drawings for most things.Solid modeling is more for the customer to "visualize" than for me,unless I am doing 3D tool paths,,,which is always a last resort,,because it takes much more time to machine,especially in a production atmosphere.

jahjah,,,also V28 they added a bunch to the CAD,,try the Demo,it is free.
    Matter of fact,,They added so much,I am still trying to learn it,,,I have used BoB since V23,and BoB added more functions to the CAD in V28 CAD,,than 23,24,25,26,and 27 all combined.

And on final edit,,,Unless you are the Master,saying something cannot be done in the CAD,you might be cheating yourself.You said the Techs say this,tried that,failed at this etc.,,but you have yet to ask a question.Since you already own BoB,,,I would highly recommend starting new threads and asking questions.There are some amazingly smart people who pop in here.That is what this Forum is all about.It is a user Forum,,,not BoB's the Companies Forum.

Last edited by jrmach; 10-10-2015 at 12:07 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I understand, you have to use what works for you and you can't spend all your time learning new systems. I have a lot of space allocated for my manual machines. I started CNC by writing G-code in a text editor so I would understand how the process worked. I have nothing else to contribute to this thread and since the forum is apparently trying to help current BC users deal with what they've got , I'm out.

Downloads
    Uploads

"""""""Gee,,Nick appears to live in the same World as me,h"""""""

So really, the posters comments are all geared at looking for parametric modeling in bobcad... (well, he did talk about translating, but its such a fundamental i didnt think i should make a video of dragging things around or pick pointing the placment of objects like he said was so hard and next to impossible, lol).

The funny thing about working in a parametric system is it doesnt lend itself to his style. Its actually a better fit for magics style. It takes an enormous amount of time to learn to use it correctly, and things have to be well thought out and done within the constraints of the chosen system, or after you do more than a few ops in cad, your tree is rubbish. Incremental saves would be a much more valuable approach for his workstyle! Anyway.....

I hope the BobCAD guys are looking at this thread and see this post. Al Depaulo (might not be spelled correctly) is on here. I have seen his posts somewhere. He has been at BobCAD for some time. When I decided to get serious about a CNC router, I bought a SparkFun Inventors Kit that has a robot and an Arduino. It is aimed at getting experience with the Arduino and various sensors. Servos and steppers are part of the experiments that are in the kit, as are various sensors that could be used for home sensing, over-travel, etc. After looking at several posts, I came to the conclusion that I needed to build the moving mechanism first so that I could measure the forces needed to move various assemblies and the masses of each. From that, I could determine what torque would be required for a given acceleration and what speeds I could achieve. All aimed at selecting a proper stepper and linear motion system without oversizing everything.

I use SolidWorks where I am employed, and they offer a Home Use License Agreement (HULA) that allows you to put SW on your computer at home, and use the license from work. It checks every 10 minutes or so to make sure that the license is not in use at work and allows home use as long as no none is trying to use the license at work. For the router, however, I didn't want to be saddled with SolidWorks because I can't afford the price of the software, $5 to 6K, with $800 to 1200 yearly maintenance. I don't recommend using SW without the maintenance, because in 2009, SW sold out to Dessault Systems, a French company that evidently hates users. In 2006, I called tech support about twice a year. Now, I call them twice a day at times. Tech support is great and usually help me out, but there are times when I discover a bug in the software, that they report. It NEVER gets fixed! Even on the next release it is often not fixed. Their "Knowledge Base" has a list of all outstanding service requests that more often than not say, "No planned date for resolution of this request has been set." Sorry, I didn't mean to have this turn into a SW Rant - this is about BobCAD!

So, I needed another CAD program to design my moving mechanisms. A friend uses BobCAD and likes it very much. He is a CNC lathe and mill expert and I trust his opinion. So, I went onto BobCAD's website and made the mistake of logging in as myself instead of some ficticious person, and downloaded the trial software. THE NEXT DAY, a Friday, I got a call from Nick Anderson at BobCAD in Florida, their home office. He said that since it was the end of the month he was trying to get another sale that would put him over the top for the Salesman of the Month award. My Son was a sales manager at a car dealership and I knew this was one of the tricks they used. I told Nick I was not interested since I hadn't even tried the software yet. I had just downloaded it the night before. He had a great deal: $1200 worth of software for only $500. No, Nick! Goodbye. I actually did use the software over the weekend and thought it was not bad. Monday morning Nick called again. If I buy today, he would lower the price to $400, include a years worth of maintenance, include the tutorial CD, and a 45 day money back guarantee. "You know Nick, I just can't do it." He asked if I would do it if it was $100. I actually had $100 and said OK. He said, "I can't go that low, but you can have it all for $200 if you NEVER tell anyone that you go it for that amount." So, I went over the list of things that I had to have to be sure that the software would work the way I thought it should. Specifically, I told him that I needed to be able to design my system with it, then make models for cutting on the router and generate g-code from the model. He assured me that it would do exactly that, so I agreed to $225: $200 for the software and $25 shipping.

A week later, I got the package and started on the tutorials. Well over 50 exercises, possibly 100. I got though about 30 of them, and found nothing for assemblies, so I actively searched for assembly models. None to be found. I sent an email to tech support saying that I couldn't find tutorials on assemblies. The response was:
    Dave,

BobCAD is not designed to build assemblies. If you build them, you would have to manually position and rotate them. We have no mating system in BobCAD to accomadate building assemblies.

Regards,
    Sean Daugherty
    Technician
    BobCAD-CAM Inc.
    Phone: (727) 489-0003
    Fax: (727) 734-8239

So, I called Nick, told him that the software would not work and I wanted a refund. He said that I had to fill out the refund request form and transfered me to someone in the refund department. It turns out that they will give you a refund ONLY if the software doesn't function the way it says in the "refund policy" which I hadn't read. The refund lady told me that I could write a letter to the refund committee, stating the reasons that I wanted a refund and they would decide if I could get it. Two weeks later they said I could get my money back, minus a 20% "restocking" fee. It costs them $40 to put the CD back on the shelf? So I sent the CDs back via FedEx (I don't trust UPS or the USPS) via 2-day air, $29, so they could have it Monday and I would know exactly when they received it. A week later I got an email saying that I would be receiving my refund of $160 in 7 - 10 business days. Two weeks later I called the woman in charge of refunds. She was out for the day and I left a message that my refund was late. Two more weeks later I left another identical message. Another two weeks, same recording on voice mail I called the main office number to find out that the refund lady was no longer with BobCAD. I was sent to her replacement who said she would take care of it. I told her to send it some way that she could track it. She said she would. A week later, I called and she said, "the check is in the mail." OK, what is the tracking number? Oh, we don't send things except via the postal service. It finally arrived THREE WEEKS LATER! I called twice each week, and she was very irritated that I was questioning her about the check. I promise you it is in the mail. Turns out, she sat on it for two weeks an mailed Monday of the third week. The check had a date 14 days before the postmark when I finally did receive it.

There is a post on the zone about dealing with Chinese businesses, and making sure you have EVERYTHING in Writing! Do the same with BobCAD. I won't be purchasing any of their products ever again. They continue to send me emails, but I have blocked the sender, and they go immediately to junk mail. I don't even see them unless I look at what I am deleting.

Downloads
    Uploads

lol.... Classic post!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by posthocfallacy View Post
    I hope the BobCAD guys are looking at this thread and see this post. Al Depaulo (might not be spelled correctly) is on here. I have seen his posts somewhere. He has been at BobCAD for some time. When I decided to get serious about a CNC router, I bought a SparkFun Inventors Kit that has a robot and an Arduino. It is aimed at getting experience with the Arduino and various sensors. Servos and steppers are part of the experiments that are in the kit, as are various sensors that could be used for home sensing, over-travel, etc. After looking at several posts, I came to the conclusion that I needed to build the moving mechanism first so that I could measure the forces needed to move various assemblies and the masses of each. From that, I could determine what torque would be required for a given acceleration and what speeds I could achieve. All aimed at selecting a proper stepper and linear motion system without oversizing everything.

I use SolidWorks where I am employed, and they offer a Home Use License Agreement (HULA) that allows you to put SW on your computer at home, and use the license from work. It checks every 10 minutes or so to make sure that the license is not in use at work and allows home use as long as no none is trying to use the license at work. For the router, however, I didn't want to be saddled with SolidWorks because I can't afford the price of the software, $5 to 6K, with $800 to 1200 yearly maintenance. I don't recommend using SW without the maintenance, because in 2009, SW sold out to Dessault Systems, a French company that evidently hates users. In 2006, I called tech support about twice a year. Now, I call them twice a day at times. Tech support is great and usually help me out, but there are times when I discover a bug in the software, that they report. It NEVER gets fixed! Even on the next release it is often not fixed. Their "Knowledge Base" has a list of all outstanding service requests that more often than not say, "No planned date for resolution of this request has been set." Sorry, I didn't mean to have this turn into a SW Rant - this is about BobCAD!

So, I needed another CAD program to design my moving mechanisms. A friend uses BobCAD and likes it very much. He is a CNC lathe and mill expert and I trust his opinion. So, I went onto BobCAD's website and made the mistake of logging in as myself instead of some ficticious person, and downloaded the trial software. THE NEXT DAY, a Friday, I got a call from Nick Anderson at BobCAD in Florida, their home office. He said that since it was the end of the month he was trying to get another sale that would put him over the top for the Salesman of the Month award. My Son was a sales manager at a car dealership and I knew this was one of the tricks they used. I told Nick I was not interested since I hadn't even tried the software yet. I had just downloaded it the night before. He had a great deal: $1200 worth of software for only $500. No, Nick! Goodbye. I actually did use the software over the weekend and thought it was not bad. Monday morning Nick called again. If I buy today, he would lower the price to $400, include a years worth of maintenance, include the tutorial CD, and a 45 day money back guarantee. "You know Nick, I just can't do it." He asked if I would do it if it was $100. I actually had $100 and said OK. He said, "I can't go that low, but you can have it all for $200 if you NEVER tell anyone that you go it for that amount." So, I went over the list of things that I had to have to be sure that the software would work the way I thought it should. Specifically, I told him that I needed to be able to design my system with it, then make models for cutting on the router and generate g-code from the model. He assured me that it would do exactly that, so I agreed to $225: $200 for the software and $25 shipping.

A week later, I got the package and started on the tutorials. Well over 50 exercises, possibly 100. I got though about 30 of them, and found nothing for assemblies, so I actively searched for assembly models. None to be found. I sent an email to tech support saying that I couldn't find tutorials on assemblies. The response was:
    Dave,

BobCAD is not designed to build assemblies. If you build them, you would have to manually position and rotate them. We have no mating system in BobCAD to accomadate building assemblies.

Regards,
    Sean Daugherty
    Technician
    BobCAD-CAM Inc.
    Phone: (727) 489-0003
    Fax: (727) 734-8239

So, I called Nick, told him that the software would not work and I wanted a refund. He said that I had to fill out the refund request form and transfered me to someone in the refund department. It turns out that they will give you a refund ONLY if the software doesn't function the way it says in the "refund policy" which I hadn't read. The refund lady told me that I could write a letter to the refund committee, stating the reasons that I wanted a refund and they would decide if I could get it. Two weeks later they said I could get my money back, minus a 20% "restocking" fee. It costs them $40 to put the CD back on the shelf? So I sent the CDs back via FedEx (I don't trust UPS or the USPS) via 2-day air, $29, so they could have it Monday and I would know exactly when they received it. A week later I got an email saying that I would be receiving my refund of $160 in 7 - 10 business days. Two weeks later I called the woman in charge of refunds. She was out for the day and I left a message that my refund was late. Two more weeks later I left another identical message. Another two weeks, same recording on voice mail I called the main office number to find out that the refund lady was no longer with BobCAD. I was sent to her replacement who said she would take care of it. I told her to send it some way that she could track it. She said she would. A week later, I called and she said, "the check is in the mail." OK, what is the tracking number? Oh, we don't send things except via the postal service. It finally arrived THREE WEEKS LATER! I called twice each week, and she was very irritated that I was questioning her about the check. I promise you it is in the mail. Turns out, she sat on it for two weeks an mailed Monday of the third week. The check had a date 14 days before the postmark when I finally did receive it.

There is a post on the zone about dealing with Chinese businesses, and making sure you have EVERYTHING in Writing! Do the same with BobCAD. I won't be purchasing any of their products ever again. They continue to send me emails, but I have blocked the sender, and they go immediately to junk mail. I don't even see them unless I look at what I am deleting.

So jrmach, what is it about the post that you think in BS?

Downloads
    Uploads

With what other products can you download a trial version, run through all the copious online tutorials and ask here, on the BCC forum and directly of BCC how to achieve the things you need to do, all before parting with any money?
    Why would you not do this?
    I've only ever dealt with Kevin in sales and Al in support, both are terrific guys, professional, polite, helpful and always really nice to talk to, if I lived local I'd be inclined to buy them both a pint!

- Nick

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast