Solved BoB Links to Information

Thread: BoB Links to Information

Downloads
    Uploads

Default BoB Links to Information

I know how frustrating it is to try to learn something new by oneself.I have been a Machinist for about 13 years now ,and 10 of those on my own.It is a challenge to say the least.I have been doing Cad/Cam and CNC part time for 4 years.I say part-time because I mostly use Manual Mills and Lathes,etc. to get my jobs done,because it is faster,doing mostly one-offs.All this learned by myself and the help of video's,reading,and the forums,with a huge thank you going to Burr and Al,and many others.
    Knowledge is everything in this game.There is a lot of stuff for free on the Internet,if you know where it is.A majority of these questions asked on these Forums are easily answered if a person has access to these sources.So I thought for the people out there that would like to take the time and learn more this way,I would like to create a LINKS page.I have many Links that I have accumulated .And for the new person would be quite hard to find some of them.It is almost like some of these are a secret,ha,ha.
    I would encourage others too,to add to it.This is all stuff that is out there in Internet Land.These are Links for V23,24,and 25.In no particular order.A lot of the information is valid for all 3 versions.Some only for the version mentioned.

https://www.facebook.com/BobCADAfterDark?fref=ts (V25 This is Al's Facebook site,,Lots of videos here)
    CNC Software | CAD/CAM Software by BobCAD-CAM Lots of stuff in various places.Need to spend some time and explore this site.
    BobCAD/CAM - CAD/CAM Trainer (This is Sorins Forum,he is a Bobcad Instructor that travels around the country.You join this forum and you ask for access to videos for V23 and V24 that he made.These are must have videos guys.)
    Untitled (V23)
    Untitled (V23)
    Untitled (V23 Lathe)
    BobCAD-CAM Support Channel - YouTube (v23,25)
    bobcad v24 videos - YouTube (V24)
    Bobcadcam?s Videos on Vimeo (V23)

Al, has videos through out these Forums as well,and other members do too.It would be cool,if they could be accessed from one link.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by jrmach; 05-26-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Here you go jr. These are for you.

MrBobhuhs channel - YouTube

Remember, not a "tutorial" site. Just because you find "fixing sim" doesnt mean you should do it. Dates back to V22 only. Some nonsense.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by BurrMan View Post
    Here you go jr. These are for you.

MrBobhuhs channel - YouTube

Remember, not a "tutorial" site. Just because you find "fixing sim" doesnt mean you should do it. Dates back to V22 only. Some nonsense.

Thanx Burr,I was hoping you would put some of yours here.

"Some nonsense"

Not really,just have to know the particular circumstance that you created it for.Usually you were replying to a question on the Forum.If they were nonsense,I would not of recorded everyone of them.Ooops,is that legal????,ha

Wow,I just looked,you put them all back,that is great.

Downloads
    Uploads

"Some nonsense"

OK,I forgot about this one.

Downloads
    Uploads

My Favorite....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

lol, I'm currently learning some of the basics of Blender's modelling and sculpting tools. I got a big kick out of this video! "So you just copy and paste from Lord of the Rings"... I've been doing it all wrong!

Luke

"All I'm trying to find out is the fellow's name on first base" -- Lou Costello

Downloads
    Uploads

Here is my youtube page:

Depoalo - YouTube

Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Downloads
    Uploads

I am just letting everyone know that Sorin's site is down.If anybody knows how a person may upload his video's now ,I am sure it would be a huge benifit for those that have not had the pleasure to of viewed them.They really were great,,,and a big thanks Sorin if you are out there for all the video's you have done.