3dprintforums logo

CNCzone Network:  RFQwork :: 3Dprintforums :: Welderzone :: Google+ :: Our Facebook :: Twitter :: SiteMap

Thread: Super slow toolpath calculation V23

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Super slow toolpath calculation V23

We are having trouble with the extreme amount of time it requires to calculate a simple lathe tool path. Milling is OK. This morning it was taking 5-10 minutes to calculate a simple one poke groove. This all started when I down loaded the last version, which I'm sure is not the current one. We are on V23.01781595. I doesn't appear to be the computer, as the task manager is showing very low CPU usage. Any help would be Greatly appreciated.

Charlie

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlie, the latest build is 1812.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What post are you using?

Vetsen

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have this same problem, but mine gets worse.
    If I use a straight line for geo on the ID or OD as toolpath the Great and Almighty BobCad Crashes. So now I click the save button every 5 secs as im work so not to have anything lost. Long story shot I called tech support and they have no idea what the prob is but want $300 to try and figure it out for me...ehhh..well Just try to put a .010 cham. or fillet at the start of a line for toolpath geo and it will work fine...I found that work around myself..
    Thanks BobCad!!
    Good Luck~!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are using the Haas TL.Lathe.Pst. I think we had modify it a little, but remember exactly what we did to it or why.

Charlie