Newbie Inactive "Virtual CNC Mill"

Thread: Inactive "Virtual CNC Mill"

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Inactive "Virtual CNC Mill"

Hi, this is my first post here so hello to everybody!

recently I've bought BobCad-Cam v23 with ART and Predator Simulation Level 3.

I learning how to draw, create toolpaths and wanted to simulate the process but the option Virtual CNC Mill is inactive. In Licenses window, from Help menu I can see that there is license for Predator with correct level.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,
    expart.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The back-plotter isn't automatically installed, happened to me both at home and work

programfiles/bobcadv32/system is the directory i believe the back-plotter's install file is saved in

-Jacob

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks, I can see it.. But now I've got another problem - during installation I'm getting the "Error 1904. Module C:\Program Files\Predator Software\Virtual CNC 7.0\PVCNC_Color.ocx failed to register. HRESULT -2147220473. Contact your support personnel."

Then the same only for PVCNC_Light, PVCNC_Material, SlideColor.

I'm working in Windows 7 32bits.. Maybe this is a problem?

Downloads
    Uploads

Here's a link to the Visual C++ redistributable that is needed here:

http://www.bobcadsupport.com/tech//vcredist_x86.exe

The installer should install all this stuff you have missing from your install session. Maybe with your setup, when you get ready to do an install, right clcik it and choose "run as administrator". This may have it do the proper install with all the requirments.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by BurrMan View Post

The installer should install all this stuff you have missing from your install session. Maybe with your setup, when you get ready to do an install, right clcik it and choose "run as administrator". This may have it do the proper install with all the requirments.
    Unfotunately it haven't help..

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by expart View Post
    Unfotunately it haven't help..
    Uninstall both predators. Install the Visual C++ runtime from the link. Re-install both predators.

Find this file and double clcik it: C:\Program Files\BobCAD-CAM\BobCAD-CAM V23\NC Verify\reg_ocx.bat

Right clcik your BobCad Icon and select properties. On the compatability tab, select "xp", disable desktop composition and visual themes.

Right clcik the BC icon and choose properties. Select "find target" (or got to location). Find the BobCAdV23.exe and right clcik it and select run as administrator.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Uninstall both predators. Install the Visual C++ runtime from the link. Re-install both predators.
    Done.

Find this file and double clcik it: C:\Program Files\BobCAD-CAM\BobCAD-CAM V23\NC Verify\reg_ocx.bat
    "The module "PVCNC_Control70ocx was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with erorr code 0x80040200.

For more information about this problem, search online using the error code as a search term."

The same PVCNC_Color.ocx, PVCNC_Material.ocx, PVCNC_Light.ocx and SlideColor.ocx

Right clcik your BobCad Icon and select properties. On the compatability tab, select "xp", disable desktop composition and visual themes.

Right clcik the BC icon and choose properties. Select "find target" (or got to location). Find the BobCAdV23.exe and right clcik it and select run as administrator.
    I haven't had problems with BC.. But anyway - I did it.

Thanks anyway BurrMan