Need Help! ACCURPRESS EDGE ISSUES

Thread: ACCURPRESS EDGE ISSUES

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ACCURPRESS EDGE ISSUES

ALL,
    We own an Acuurpress Edge 14' 350 ton press brake with an ETS 3000 Vision Control. This machine was bought new in 2014 and has been absolutly riddled with problems from Cylinders leaking and being replaced to the ram dropping on Y1 4"-5" different from end to end, motor bearing, software, backgage motor uncotrollable Y1 & Y2 but at times bends perfectly. I have literally hundreds of emails between our dealer and our employees fighting to correct the issues since day 1 same issue Y1 & Y2, it looses where its at in 3D space. Accurpress has replaced the brains, cables, parts, software updates and so on yet its not preforming correctly. 15k. in 304 Stainless scrapped 12' long and the list goes on and on. My men have become over burdened staying late to work on the machine with the dealer or try to catch up on work, it creates a tramendous amount of whip in our other departments and we can not catch our breath as soon as we do the machine goes down agian. Last time it went down was for 5 days, keep in mind this is one time out of dozens of times the machine has stranded us. We have done webex after webex, on site service and repairs over and over and they can NOT fix the machine..

Here is the odd part, Accurpress dosent help the end user, They hide from the end user and only and I mean only when they are threatened with a lawsuit do they respond, they leave it up to thier dealers to deal with the problems and warranty the work, from what my dealers is telling me, the dealer has to pay for the labor which I do not beleive, something is fishy.

I am looking to the web for advice, we have given Accurpress every option to fix the machine, replace the machine, give us our money back or put another machine on the floor on Bailment until they can resolve the issue and so far nothing but silence. We are told to call your dealer when it breaks and we will Webex into the machine, well at the end of the day we just get pushed back and forth and the machine contines to fail. We even get told its applications by our dealer, all the while the ram is tilted sideways. I have been in business 25 years and have never seen a manufacturer treat end users or a dealer like Accupress has. It has been the WORST Machine tool experiance we have ever faced and its not over.

Does anyone have advice? We are switching to AMADA ATC Machines