Okay here is my dilemma. And i know someone out there has the know how and info. I am experienced in cad, and most cad programs, the machining side i dont know much. So this is my first machine purchase. I mean there is so many options out there from torchmate to tormach to roland to bridgeport, i need some direction. Here is what im looking for:
1. Ability to add a forth axis
2. Ability to work with many materials from wood, foam, and hard metals
3. Ability to 3d map objects.
4. Under 10k
5. Create anything from small pieces of Jewelry to medium sized molds to large brackets.
6. Due to some small parts need accuracy.