Here are a couple of pics of the decrating of this monster - now I need to figure out where I am going to put it (after I build a nice stand for it).
1. Safe and sound in the garage after wrestling this crate off the trailer.
2. Decrated - front piccie with included accessories (right) and 3 phase motor option (box left).
3. Nothing too interesting on the backside.
4. Obligatory front closeup.
5. 2 HP 3 Phase Motor with Chinese only documentation - hopefully there isn't any important info in there! This was a $150 option (think I'll put the 2 HP single phase motor that came with the machine on my 3 in 1, LOL.)
6. Quality toolbox, tools and accessories!
To be honest, I wasn't expecting this unit to arrive so quickly so I scrambled to make room to at least get it in the garage (sorry kids). I was in the midst of building a welding/plasma table when it showed up in town so now I need to get a bunch of cr...errrr..stuff done that I was taking my sweet time to finish. Oh well.