spectralight mill 0200 & lathe 0400

Thread: spectralight mill 0200 & lathe 0400

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default spectralight mill 0200 & lathe 0400

Hi to all,

I am new to this gig so bear with me. I picked up a used spectraLIGHT mill, model 0200 and lathe, model 0400. They have antiquated software controlling them....DOS based....I'd like to go with something that will run on a windows platform. Any suggestions would be of much help. You can check out there newer models at Intelitek.com.

I work for a plastics company in Cali' and will be helping to teach a 10 week mold design class that will go from design, mold cutting, to plastic parts this spring. Someone said that Mach 3 might work for what I want to do, but rather than re-invent the wheel I thought it wise to check out feedback on a forum.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.....FB