Denford Triac Fanuc OM ATC Fault

Thread: Denford Triac Fanuc OM ATC Fault

Default Denford Triac Fanuc OM ATC Fault

My Denford Triac with Fanuc OM control has developed a Tool changer fault today, when tool changing the carousel goes past the tool pocket requested and keeps spinning until it times out.

I have adjusted the sensor that makes contact with geneva wheel and put multimeter on the block that the sensor is connected to, I get 0 then Voltage repeatedly as the wheel turns.

If I use the manual ATC rotate buttons on the control, the wheel turns twice and indexes round one position but if I request an T# M6 within a program or MDI it just spins round.

I have dropped the carousel and indexed it round. Diagnostic parameter 352 changes as it counts the pockets and associated sensor parts of the ladder light up, sensor part flashes twice as the geneva wheel turns twice. But if i call a tool with m6 t# within a program or mdi the toolchanger moves into position and indexes round and keeps spinning, but the diagnostic bit doesnt count and the sensor doesnt register on the ladder.

Anyone got any idea what the problem might be?