Hi,

I have a new KX3 USB version configured for Mach3, which I've just setup for the first time and I can't figure out why it's not working, so I was hoping someone here could suggest anything I could check to get it working.

I followed the setting up procedure in the manual, except I using Windows 7 32 Bit instead of 2000 or XP. this is because The Mach3 web site says that you can run on Windows 7 32 bit and I've also downloaded the latest version of Mach3 from the web site.

The rest of the procedure was as follows, after installing Mach3 I installed the Sieg configuration files from the disc supplied with the machine and restarted my computer. I then ran the driver test which was fine no issues, although I believe that's to check the driver for the serial port, which I don't have, but the machine connects via USB. I've connect everything up turned on the computer, then the KV3 and reset the emergency stop. I opened Mach3 and selected the Sieg KX3 5000 profile and hit the reset button. The KX3 5000 profile is displayed in the bottom right of the screen and before hitting the reset button the Status box say Driver initialised I then tried to move the cutting head using jog controls but nothing is happening.

Any help with this would be appreciated

Thanks
Steve