New Machine Build CNC LMS 3900 Build Help - Pictures soon! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CNC LMS 3900 Build Help - Pictures soon!

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there anyway to have the title of this changed to just... "SX2 Mill Modifications" - I'm still a few months out on buying CNC parts... Wife just bought a new Samsung Stove...

Downloads
    Uploads

B-RAD,
    I see you are going with the dual shaft motors. Are you planning on putting the handles back on? I bought the dual shaft motors too with the intentions of putting the handles on. I never installed them though. Do you want to know how many times I've missed them? Zero.

I found I prefer moving the table with the keyboard arrow keys if I have some quick job to do...or enter some simple G-code into the editor and work off of that.

Mike

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

When first digging into this I thought about handles, but not anymore. I want to keep the dual shaft setup just in case... possibly a damper like I attached. (If needed) Probably wont with the digital drivers, but who knows what someone will come up with for the other shaft... only time will tell

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CNC LMS 3900 Build Help - Pictures soon!-stepperdamper001-jpg  

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've been gone for a long time, is there any new cnc conversion kits out for this mill? Im looking to continue on this project.

Thanks in advance.

Sent using Tapatalk...

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

What rotary table is everyone running on a machine this size, I need to get it ordered. Thinking the 3131 from LMS

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bought the 3131, very happy, had to tear it all down, debut, polish, grease, etc... It's a good unit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12