Need Help! Jungner 560 Y Axis Ballscrew

Thread: Jungner 560 Y Axis Ballscrew

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Jungner 560 Y Axis Ballscrew

I have been elected to the position of ballscrew expert at work.
    We have a Jungner 560 needing a Y axis ballscrew rebuilt/replaced. We have several old ballscrews on hand but none have been tagged as to machine, axis, etc...

Here is the problem...the boss wants a rebuilt Y axis on hand and ready to pop in the machine. I need to see if we can identify one we have on hand as the correct one.
    Does anyone out there have specs, part #, pictures, any info that may be of help?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Jungner 560 Y Axis Ballscrew

Jungner is not supported in the US. We have one, and the only info I could find was from an old dealer in the New England area.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Jungner 560 Y Axis Ballscrew

Jungner no longer has service dealers in the US. Y axis Ball screw made by IBL part numbers on screw nut include 73-09252-01 and 032-05-03-0437-878 (I can not find a cross reference to it on Thompson site). The screw is 32 mm RH pitch 5mm. It has a 25mm bearing diameter on the end with a smaller 19mm extended from there. The nut has a 48mm diameter (D1) and a flange with a 60mm BHC. These appear to be special made nuts for Jungner as they do not spec to the shelf parts.

My email is tjones1966@gmail.com and I once serviced Jungner machines in the USA. I do not have numbers on all the other parts but may be able to get them if my contacts can help.

Yes I can get full dims for the screw currently I have a used one I will be sending out for rebuild for a company now.