Here is what I have on this motor:
NEMA 23 BIPOLAR STEPPER MOTOR 282 oz-in, ¼” Diameter Shaft with flat
KL23H276-30-4A (Single Shaft)
Now, I am a complete newbie to this and hope that I can get 3-axis stepper driver on Ebay, as well as PS.
Any idea what kind of driver and power supply I would need for a 3-axis cnc router using these KL23H276-30-4A motors?
I couldn't find rated current or rated voltage on these
I am looking at this 3-axis driver on Ebay -
XYZ 3 AXIS CNC STEP MOTOR DRIVER 's features:
* Resolution: Full step, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, selectable via pin for each axis.
* max 2.5AMP@36VDC max 90 watts out power per axis
* PC parallel port DB25 connector has being installed onboard.
* Full adjustable stepper motor current.
* Supports different 4 Wire, 6 Wire and 8 Wire stepper motors for 3 axis drive.