Mach 3, C11 BOB questions.

Thread: Mach 3, C11 BOB questions.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mach 3, C11 BOB questions.

I am CNC'ing my Bridgeport clone. I have done gecko 540 and Mach3 on several machines but this is different and even though I have read the instructions over and over and watched set up videos by various people, I am missing something.

I am using Mach 3 and the C11 board for this, I thought I had wired it properly but I only get a lit LED on the 5v input from the USB on the computer,

I set up the ports and pins but dont appear to be getting any communication to the steppers/drivers

Can anyone help a novice with this set up?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by vz58 View Post
    I am CNC'ing my Bridgeport clone. I have done gecko 540 and Mach3 on several machines but this is different and even though I have read the instructions over and over and watched set up videos by various people, I am missing something.

I am using Mach 3 and the C11 board for this, I thought I had wired it properly but I only get a lit LED on the 5v input from the USB on the computer,

I set up the ports and pins but dont appear to be getting any communication to the steppers/drivers

Can anyone help a novice with this set up?

Nevermind. 5v power supply was 1v. And the parallel plug goes in the "output" slot not the "pc" slot