Newbie Power to C41

Thread: Power to C41

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Power to C41

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere; I've looked and searched on the board to no avail.

So, I purchased a used G0704 that had been CNC'd. When the previous owner shipped it, he disassembled all the electronics. Unfortunately, I'm essentially an electronic moron.

I think I have most of the components connected correctly, but can't for the life of me figure out how to get power to the C41 PWM Speed Control Board. The diagrams I have found show the C41 and C10 connected to a 5v power source. However, in my setup it looks like the C10 is getting power from the warp9 smoothstepper via the parallel port (with the power originating from the PC to the warp9 via a USB port). Assuming I have the other components set up correctly, where should the power to the C41 board be coming from?