.dxf graphics files - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: .dxf graphics files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default have 3000 dxf art files

hello every one have 3000 art dxf files from cars to boats atvs,cats,dog and ect. email if interrested at shockaloc2@yahoo.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking DXF art!!!

Hi guys im not new to the forum but only my second post so far... someone probably has this posted. I have not read all the post but just in case someone hasnt.... a good way to make your own Art DXF's is with corel draw X3 i just made one of sinclair aviation came out great!!!! I would put it up but i dont know if it's ok... since it's a logo.... you just import the image and turn to grey scale and export to DXF..... easy.. my wifes friend asked if there was a way to clean up dxf's.... i was like... you know what that is... shes she answers with a serious face yes... my sewing machine uses those to embroid.... ja ja ja ja..... she showed me this trick to make the pictures into DXF's even logos... it's cool you can pick it up cheap now i seen it for like $100 ima buy it.... for now ima ask her to let me borrow her laptop and make as many as i can.... GOD BLESS !!!http://www.cnczone.com/forums/images/smilies/idea.gif

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Free CNC DXF file art disk download

Hello,

I saw your post indicating you were looking for a good place to find DXF files and wanted to recommend my website www.customdxffiles.com If you would like to receive a free CNC DXF file art disk download please email me a request to jasonsmetaldesign@yahoo.com Visit my website to preview the Forest Images CNC art disk I am sending out free as a download to anyone that emails me a request.

Sincerely,
    Jason Henry
    Cascade Metal Designs
    www.customdxffiles.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default DXF Files for sale website!

Just wanted to let you know that www.customdxffiles.com has a great selection of cut ready DXF files. Over 1800 individual DXF files to choose from. Come and visit the website, there are also sample sample DXF files you can try out for free. New DXF file downloads are added frequently. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Jason Henry
    Cascade Metal Designs LLC
    Cascade Metal Designs LLC | Custom DXF Files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

signtorch vectorized graphics super bundle is 75 to 100 bucks great deal over 4000 designs

Downloads
    Uploads

Why would anyone with AutoCad pay for a file I raster any image I want to cut Draw over it, Then save as DXF delete the rastered image and viola...Yes it takes some time but its free....

Default Re: Free CNC DXF file art disk download

Quote Originally Posted by custom dxf file View Post
    Hello,

I saw your post indicating you were looking for a good place to find DXF files and wanted to recommend my website www.customdxffiles.com If you would like to receive a free CNC DXF file art disk download please email me a request to jasonsmetaldesign@yahoo.com Visit my website to preview the Forest Images CNC art disk I am sending out free as a download to anyone that emails me a request.

Sincerely,
    Jason Henry
    Cascade Metal Designs
    www.customdxffiles.com
    hello jason try to go to ur site a couple of different time it say it down.if ur the onwer of this site call...well i am looking for a craw fish dxf do u have any thing thanks ron radicalrescue@yahoo.com

Default Re: .dxf graphics files

Quote Originally Posted by gabedrummin View Post
    Why would anyone with AutoCad pay for a file I raster any image I want to cut Draw over it, Then save as DXF delete the rastered image and viola...Yes it takes some time but its free....
    I'll second that. I do it all the time at work with photos where software can't detect fuzzy edges or features for line art conversion. You can get pretty fast at it after you've done a few.

-Tom
    www.minimach.com.au

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: .dxf graphics files

while collections are great deal to getting hundreds of dxf file for a low cost, but on the end you always need different than you can find in the package..

that's why simpler to get involved and start to make your own...

typing in google silhouette and theme you need youll get hundreds, if not thoushands of different pictures..

some low cost program like artcam express trace it automatically

this two picture took about 3 min..
    less than typing this post...

posting a request here and waiting for answer, even for one post one... same time you might get at least ten what you really like, and not one someone give you..

Attached Files Attached Files

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345