Need Help! Bisees Rover 23 with NC500 Controller

Thread: Bisees Rover 23 with NC500 Controller

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bisees Rover 23 with NC500 Controller

Hi everyone
    I have a Biesse Rover 23 with an NC 500 controller and have started using Vcarve Pro which I love my problem is I'm trying to write a post processor which I have working to some degree and the only manual I have is for a NC400 controller.
    I have been told that they are the same but I don't think so there are things I need to know that are not in this manual. Does anyone have a PDF of the NC500 manual ? I have searched the net with no luck and Biesse were no help not interested in old machines.
    The output of the PP is an ISO file that is read in by the NC500 but with some issues, is anyone else interested in post processor for Biesse machines ?
    If anyone has a PDF of the NC500 manual that they are willing to share it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bisees Rover 23 with NC500 Controller

You are going to have lots of issues. First the NC500 was considered a panel processing control, so there are limitations on lines of code per program. This can be a drawback with engraving programs which tend to be code intensive. If using a CAM program, the cleanest way is to post code as a .PAN (panelli) extension, its the native environment. This can be a problem because it is OEM format, not standard. The other option is to have your output file from the CAM syatem sent as a .CID file and convert to pan within the NC500. Hope this helps! Mark T

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bisees Rover 23 with NC500 Controller

Wanna trade? I have a NC500 manual, I need a NC400 manual. Like you said, some things I need to know are not in the manual.

Downloads
    Uploads

Post NC500 Post Processor with artcam software

i have NC500 Post Processor for Rover 20 & 22 & 23 & 24. with artcam
    contact me here or on email (mohamedaiman2018@gmail.com)
    or on WhatsApp number ( +972567117359 )