I've been looking all over the internet trying to learn more about subroutines and while I feel I have a decent understanding of how they work, all the tutorials I've looked at seem geared towards manually programming a master file and calling up subroutines.

I was hoping to expand my programming skills with subroutines, and there's a few questions I haven't been able to find answers to.

1. Is it possible to program a subroutine directly in Fusion360 CAM? I am thinking a good starter project would be to use a subroutine as a more flexible way to pattern a toolpath that can easily be adjusted at the machine instead of outputting a new linear pattern in Fusion

2. Is there a way for Fusion to output in relative distances instead of absolute? I was thinking this could be useful for patterning so that the program can automatically index itself. The other option seems to be setting up a G10 and inputting a new G56,57... but that seems less efficient, especially if I want to pattern 10's or hundreds of parts.