Yasnac Controller - Connot jog the machine

Thread: Yasnac Controller - Connot jog the machine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Yasnac Controller - Connot jog the machine

Hi
    I'm new to this forum. My boss got a very old vertical milling machine (Makino SNC64) with Yasnac controller. I'm not sure what the controller's model is. I've attached a picture of it to this post. When we got the machine the limit switch in X direction was engaged and there was an OverTravel error on the screen. I pressed the OT switch and using the handle I jogged the machine away from limit switches. I can't jog it without pressing OT switch even though the limit switches are free. I read somewhere that there is a 4th limit switch in the back of the spindle motor which I need to make sure is not engaged. But I can't find it. I'm also told that the machine needs to be at ATC standby. I don't know how to do that either. I can't run the machine and need to reference zero the axes. There is no push button for that on the controller. Any help, please?