RFQ aluminum scooter clamp

Thread: RFQ aluminum scooter clamp

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default RFQ aluminum scooter clamp

Hey Team

I'm after getting some scooter clamps made up I've had some difficulties in the past I'm having one last attempt to find someone local before I either spend a lot if money to try and do it myself or send them over seas.

General dimensions are 75mm x 50mm x 40mm with a 28.6mm hole drilled right through (off centre), a 4mm slit down the back, engraving on the front, carving on both sides and four M8 small head bolts in the back.

One of my competitors uses 2000 series aluminum but the rest use 6000 series. He'll probably ssed me on here haha.

I don't have a CAD drawing. I only have a pencil drawing.

My phone is not allowing me to upload the picture, so I'll post it shortly when I get on a PC.

0432 335 001
    unfairscooters@gmail.com

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RFQ aluminum scooter clamp-unfair-clamp-png  
    Last edited by blingblingbob; 08-07-2012 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Insert picture
    [URL="http://www.streetnpark.com"]www.streetnpark.com[/URL] The experts in dialling scooters - For all your scooting needs.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi, we can make your parts, have sent you an email, pls send me the drawings to gpm_sales03@gpmcn.com

Thanks

Brant

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can also do these for you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Sir,Am from India,I would be glad to do your said parts,provided you send us part drgs for us to quote

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

We can definitely make these parts as we are equipped with all machines,for further discussions kindly mail to sudhakarg2000@yahoo.com,we are located in INDIA.