NZ CNC Cutter Options?

Thread: NZ CNC Cutter Options?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default NZ CNC Cutter Options?

Hey guys!
    At the moment I'm preparing to start piecing together a long-delayed project (table), and am looking for a CNC service that can handle what I'm after. I had considered going the DiY route, but didn't really think the outlay was worth it giving my limited uses for it at the moment. That said, I'd probably find a bunch more projects if I needed to...hmm...

Anyways, anbother topic for another day! For now, does anyone have any personal recommendations of someone / somewhere that could handle a relatively small request like this without breaking the bank? Thinking either templates made of MDF, or someone that can handle the final materials themselves would be even better. Finished size should be around 190-200CM, all up. This is in addition to border sections etc. I'm pretty fluent with AutoCad (thanks, work), so that shouldn't be an issue. Just need a way to have it cut! I'd given some thought to Total Tooling (Here. AU option but I've been in touch and even with shipping it's cheaper than most others), or CutShop (Here. Local option, which is always preferred). Any opnions?

Thanks!