Australia File not loading G code.

Thread: File not loading G code.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default File not loading G code.

Greetings
    I am using a Shark Pro and after disconnecting the cables to my CNC to move I now have a problem when I re connected them all.
    When I am in the Control Panel I select Load G code, the the RUN command and although the Router begins there is no movement. After three days trying to find the problem and my in experience does not help, I believe the problem is:

The G Code file is not being loaded to tell the Router what to do.

Please can anyone suggest what would cause this, and in the simplest of language.
    Thank You
    James

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: File not loading G code.

Quote Originally Posted by jameste View Post
    Greetings
    I am using a Shark Pro and after disconnecting the cables to my CNC to move I now have a problem when I re connected them all.
    When I am in the Control Panel I select Load G code, the the RUN command and although the Router begins there is no movement. After three days trying to find the problem and my in experience does not help, I believe the problem is:

The G Code file is not being loaded to tell the Router what to do.

Please can anyone suggest what would cause this, and in the simplest of language.
    Thank You
    James
    Is this a program you have used before, or is it new, post the program here, it may have a problem that the control does not like

Mactec54