Australia HELP NEED with MACH 3

Thread: HELP NEED with MACH 3

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HELP NEED with MACH 3

Require some one with experience to install Mach 3 controller and setup machine
    Machine was running DSP controller Will pay a fee the machine is in Armadale WA

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HELP NEED with MACH 3

I would love to do it. Might be further than you are willing to do. I might be able to build you a controller though.

Downloads
    Uploads

Same here, if you are willing to do it yourself then I guess I can help you on it, a lot of free VOIP services nowadays, im free on saturdays-sundays, distance is not really a big issue if you are willing to learn

I just remembered one guy calling me, do you speak english? I mean what the heck man, I should`nt be typing english here in the forum if I cannot speak on it fluently...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, can I get your number to call you?

Downloads
    Uploads

PM`ed you my number sir, but I prefer facebook messenger since it`s free calling a land line number will cost you at your end

Downloads
    Uploads

I could probably do a whatsapp call. Let me know if you are interested.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Davy, we already talked with one of his employee but not Bobbest himself, I wonder why, his employee which happens to be a filipino, we managed to run the machine, the only thing lacking is the automatic spindle thru code, we successfully retrofitted the machine from DSP to MKIV mach3 breakout board, the last thing is the hard part since I need them to solder wires on the board itself to connect one of the speed wires coming from the VFD to MKIV and the filipino guy says he can solder but not really good, right now they can use the machine since their VFD has a manual speed control override, but I guess they want to fully control the machine itself thru code, DSP has 3 speed wires, while MKIV is only forward pin, PWM pin, I really want to use the PWM pin on MKIV but I think it`s too hard for the guy who works on it over there, so I guess choosing a speed then connecting it to the forward pin is the easiest part I can think of.

Downloads
    Uploads

ok cool

Downloads
    Uploads

Damn, sorry I didn't even see this one bobbest. I'm pretty much at the freeway end of Armadale Rd, not far away at all.

Happy to help if you're still on here (or if someone in touch wants to pass on my details).

Send me a PM and we can line something up, bring out the scope and other tools etc. This won't be the first time I've helped others in the area get machines behaving.