Australia Just reactivated my account, hopefuly have time to get this CNC skill up and going

Thread: Just reactivated my account, hopefuly have time to get this CNC skill up and going

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Just reactivated my account, hopefuly have time to get this CNC skill up and going

I first started with Cnczone circa 2005 but haven't really had the time to follow through.
    I bought a 4 axis router in 2015 mechanically pretty good, but electrically a pack of poo (yes I rewired it ). My Masso CNC controller arrived from Sydney yesterday, now to interface everything. The router spindle is water cooler 800watt with JDFD-S5 VSD. I haven't been able to find anything meaningful about the VSD despite using Google to translate heaps of Chinese web pages. All sales but no information, I'm after the connection schematic and the programming guide.

I have a well equipped workshop built up over 40 plus years, from fabrication to woodwork of various kinds then metal lathe and mill. The router is a toe in the water to see if it is worth converting my mill, lathe, wood lathe etc.

The 3d printer lives in my electronics workshop.

I must say the arrival of Fusion 360 and Masso have make the learning curve look more manageable. I strongly doubt that I will ever licence Mach3 / Mach4 now that the Masso is on the scene. I was travelling when the Kickstarter for Masso got going and only found out from a youtube vid from Aaron Powter (DCT Teacher1).

Regards,

Mike