ESTUN E21 CONTROLLER

Thread: ESTUN E21 CONTROLLER

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ESTUN E21 CONTROLLER

Hi Guys

I have just bought a new metalmax WC67Y-802500 PRESS BRAKE and it came with an E21 controller
    Can anybody give me some advice on how to use this as I have no idea
    Thanks

Andy

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

This should give you the E21 manual

http://r.duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&uddg=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ahhudong.com%2Fimages%2Fzhu% 2Fywxz_2.pdf

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ESTUN E21 CONTROLLER

Thanks for the reply Waldivz. However I have the manual but it is nonsense to me.
    I have a tech guy coming tomorrow to try and sort it out
    Keep you posted on the results

Andrew

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ANDREWMAC64 View Post
    Thanks for the reply Waldivz. However I have the manual but it is nonsense to me.
    I have a tech guy coming tomorrow to try and sort it out
    Keep you posted on the results

Andrew
    So Andy, did you get it sorted? Any specifics that you had problems with, we must commission our new machine on Monday.
    Thanks. Waldi

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI Waldi

Yes all sorted and for the price an excellent machine
    It's always a worry when the tech guy arrives and says oh I haven't seen one of these before
    Anyway after climbing all over the machine and reading the manual he determined that the controller was a generic controller and it didn't know wether it was connected to a press or a lathe or a guillotine ( my guillotine has virtually the same controller )
    All the parameters were out of sinc and after some re programing got the thing working beautifully
    My only concerns now are the bottom dead centre is just a random number and the backstop only comes in to 53.5 mm and will not drop low enough to clamp a flat bar backstop across the fingers Any how thanks for your replies and I will be monitoring this thread if you have any questions when you start yours up

Cheers
    Andy

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ANDREWMAC64 View Post
    HI Waldi

Yes all sorted and for the price an excellent machine
    It's always a worry when the tech guy arrives and says oh I haven't seen one of these before
    Anyway after climbing all over the machine and reading the manual he determined that the controller was a generic controller and it didn't know wether it was connected to a press or a lathe or a guillotine ( my guillotine has virtually the same controller )
    All the parameters were out of sinc and after some re programing got the thing working beautifully
    My only concerns now are the bottom dead centre is just a random number and the backstop only comes in to 53.5 mm and will not drop low enough to clamp a flat bar backstop across the fingers Any how thanks for your replies and I will be monitoring this thread if you have any questions when you start yours up

Cheers
    Andy
    Hi Andy. Glad you're getting joy. Mine is working great. Just did not realise it needed almost 300liter hydr fluid to show in the level glass.
    The E21 is a pleasure. Quite repeatable and precise. My backstops can come forward almost to zero. The conversion from bar pressure indicated om the meter to kN as indicated on the bending charts is still a mystery...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Friends

I have a problem
    I bought a new one WC67/2500

no idea how to tune it
    in semi-autoimatic mode it doesnt bend right (it only comes to a metal plate, after that it goes up). it doesnt start real pressing
    in manual mode it bends well but until the bypass valve opens...
    seems the parameters of the press are not tuned right...

i have also estun e21