Need Help! Need a little help and a few favors

Thread: Need a little help and a few favors

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need a little help and a few favors

I am desperately trying to get this hog vectorized so I can apply it to the top of a paradise box. Second, I just started this CNC hobby, and I would like to ask if anyone has any cool projects that they might share (strictly for non profit use), I would love to cut them. Vectric used to have a samples thread that had tons of projects, but they took it down, if anyone has those, it would be great too.

i,don't mean to beg, but I guess that is just what I am doing. In the words of Elvis "Have Mercy". I am especially interested in military, pow/Mia, and DoD things.

Similar Threads:
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need a little help and a few favors-img_0226-jpg   Need a little help and a few favors-img_0183-jpg  

Downloads
      Uploads

Default Re: Need a little help and a few favors

hog.dxf
      hog2.dxf

I'm not an artist, so the second hog may need some touching-up.

Downloads
      Uploads

Default Re: Need a little help and a few favors

Quote Originally Posted by Octagumpy View Post
      I just started this CNC hobby, and I would like to ask if anyone has any cool projects that they might share (strictly for non profit use), I would love to cut them. Vectric used to have a samples thread that had tons of projects, but they took it down, if anyone has those, it would be great too.

i,don't mean to beg, but I guess that is just what I am doing. In the words of Elvis "Have Mercy". I am especially interested in military, pow/Mia, and DoD things.
      Take a look at this thread it may be of interest to you, he does some military projects, start at the last Post, as it is a complete machine build as well http://www.cnczone.com/forums/cnc-wo...c-cad-116.html

Mactec54