Vectric Aspire Downloads

Thread: Vectric Aspire Downloads

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Vectric Aspire Downloads

Hi all,

A friend loaned me his laptop with Aspire installed on it. He cleaned off a bunch of files and it looks like he deleted all of the examples that come with Aspire. Can anyone share some of theirs with me? I am trying it out to see if its worth the price tag and if it will work better than Bobcad for me. I looked at some Vectric videos and looks like having these files would help me learn enough about it to make the decision.

Thanks!!!
    Rich

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Vectric Aspire Downloads

Ask him for the installation disks, which have all the examples.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    Ask him for the installation disks, which have all the examples.
    He said he can't find it, that it must be in storage but thought he downloaded everything from the website. Was hoping someone might be able to email some of them to me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by byrdrw View Post
    Hi all,

A friend loaned me his laptop with Aspire installed on it. He cleaned off a bunch of files and it looks like he deleted all of the examples that come with Aspire. Can anyone share some of theirs with me? I am trying it out to see if its worth the price tag and if it will work better than Bobcad for me. I looked at some Vectric videos and looks like having these files would help me learn enough about it to make the decision.

Thanks!!!
    Rich
    You need to give the laptop back to the owner, it is not legal for you to be doing this, you can download a trial version of the software, I gave a old laptop to a business friend, that I thought I had removed all my software from it, but I guess I did not, the laptop I gave to this person, he personalised it for himself, when I came to upgrade my Aspire software, Vectric told me they had transferred my license to his name, I was not notified that they were doing this, they did not contact me in anyway, that something was amiss with my software license, this business person does not even use the Aspire software, this still has not been resolved with Vectric

Give your friend back his laptop, the software is for his use only

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Really?! I'm not keeping his laptop or using it for commercial purposes. I don't plan to change his laptop over to me. Just trying the usability of the software. I've downloaded the trial edition before. He suggested trying the full version and run the full g code on my homebuilt machine.

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    You need to give the laptop back to the owner, it is not legal for you to be doing this, you can download a trial version of the software, I gave a old laptop to a business friend, that I thought I had removed all my software from it, but I guess I did not, the laptop I gave to this person, he personalised it for himself, when I came to upgrade my Aspire software, Vectric told me they had transferred my license to his name, I was not notified that they were doing this, they did not contact me in anyway, that something was amiss with my software license, this business person does not even use the Aspire software, this still has not been resolved with Vectric

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Really?! I'm not keeping his laptop or using it for commercial purposes. I don't plan to change his laptop over to me. Just trying the usability of the software. I've downloaded the trial edition before. He suggested trying the full version and run the full g code on my homebuilt machine.

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by byrdrw View Post
    What you are doing is illegal full stop,the fact that you are making code to run your machine, can you do that with the trial version, no, can you do that with any manufacturer's trial software no, sometimes with very limited use, the other fact that you will have a problem with is downloading the missing files, you were looking for, you have a different IP address, which Vectric will see, & know that something is going on with that computer

Give it back to your friend I would hate to see the same thing happen to your friend

Mactec54

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Your friend that owns the license can contact Vectric and get all the original files from them.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticfox46 View Post
    Your friend that owns the license can contact Vectric and get all the original files from them.
    The problem is the friend does not own the license, I do Vectric changed my license into his name, without telling or asking me about it

Mactec54