I`ve got a problem with a font. I want to make an capital letter with bridges so they can`t fall out when spraying this stencil. But when a make a toolpath this can`t be done. The lines are overlapping each other?? Can someone help me with this problem.
steps I made;
1. create vector text
2. center in page
3. create polyline
4. trimvector to intersections
5. direct cut between the lines
6. group vectors
Thanks in advance
this is one without the bridges but works directly
I don't think you've "closed" your vectors. There are lots of ways to do this, other than this way. But here's how I did it.
1) typed letter
2) inserted nodes at the location I want to break
3) removed span
4) high lighted both vector sections, then "connect vectors with line"
5) "close vector with line"
6) Went back to "node editing" and changed the span on the left part of letter A to a "line" with " convert span to line" to straighten it out.
7) it may break the line because the "Start point", just "close vector with line" to connect again.