PDA

View Full Version : board hook-ups

landart
11-29-2003, 11:15 AM
I finally have my machine together with motors mounted, Ive purchased a 3-axis xylotex board, fan, power supply and all the wires from the board to the motors. Does anyone have a schematic or drawing on how to put it all together, I dont have a clue when it comes to this. My expertise is in using cad and design. Any help would be appreciated...Jim

balsaman
11-29-2003, 11:30 AM
The Xylotex should come with this documentation....

Eric

balsaman
11-29-2003, 11:49 AM
You question is tough to answer. Be more specific. What part don't you understand? Is it where to hook the motors? How to hook up the powersupply?

Asking "can someone show me how to do everything" is not going to get much response.

For example, ask "my motor wires are such and such colors, does anyone know which are phase A and which are phase B so I can hook them correctly to my board". Or "I don't understand the current limiting, does anyone know how to do this on the Xylotex. My motors are such and such amps".

I don't know of a web site that shows how to "hook it all together". There are just too many combinations out there.

We love to help here, as can be seen in many threads, but we need you to help us help you.

Eric