Newbie heidenhain 530i "cycle def 200 drilling" issue.

Thread: heidenhain 530i "cycle def 200 drilling" issue.

Default heidenhain 530i "cycle def 200 drilling" issue.

as above...

heidenhain 530i "cycle def 200 drilling" issue.

ive been messing around with editing up the odd alphacam post processors over the years but i've hit a wall with this one

i have managed to get the processor to produce a pgm exactly as i want it on the screen (100% replica of the output version) but once i install it to a usb then put it in the correa the controller says there is an "error" on the cycle line.....

however in the same pgm the "cycle def 206 new tapping" cycle is ok and it accepts it?

then this is the really odd thing.....

if i write a pgm by hand with both these cycle in it, send them to the usb , then take it to the laptop copy and paste the pgm re-no. it and send it back it will accept the re-no'd program inc. cycles both cycle 200 and cycle 206.

so i'm wondering is the NC outputting a hidden code or command within the line i can't see on the screen as for all i can turn on and view the EOB i can't see any ctrl commands on the line that would make the machine accept the cycle .

So i have had to revert back to an ancient old peck cycle 1.0 which looks horrible on the screen as it requires an additional start "Z" and retract "Z" as it does not contain a rapid to [ZR] or [ZS] between x/y positions within the cycle.

HELP!!!!