Problem Programming help

Thread: Programming help

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Programming help

Have 4x10 scm routech, I draw with Alphacam 01. We use this machine to make nest parts for local cab shops, and also to machine running profile work when it exceeds the capacity of our molders. So pretty much all 2d and profile work. I have a small job for one of our best customers that I would really like to do... Basically these are solid corbels that stand six inches off the spoil they are 8" wide and 12" long, basic ogee type profile. They need to be fluted on the face (pointing up) along the curve of the ogee profile. 01' has some basic 3d functions but I have never used them and don't really know where to start. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Is there any way that the sloping function would help me here?

Thanks Ben

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Programming help

Please upload drawing of your part.

Postprocessors, VBA macros, .NET programming.
    www.ccsoftcz.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Programming help

Maroslav4

Please see attached jpg. This is the part I need to make (several dozen). I am very interested in how to draw and apply toolpaths to a part like this.

Thanks so much for your time and willingness to help,

Benaiah

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Programming help-img_20170123_163420487-jpg