Need Help! .ini file error/ G41/42 Comp on rapids(post does not allow)

Thread: .ini file error/ G41/42 Comp on rapids(post does not allow)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default .ini file error/ G41/42 Comp on rapids(post does not allow)

I have been running AlphaCam 2015 R since March and have had a couple of issues come up trying to post programs to my Bridge 5.

The first one consists of an error message "Error in XilogPlus.ini File" when I am trying to output NC

The second one reads "Some cuts have G41/42 Comp on rapids but this Post does not allow this. Check $20, $25 and $147."
    - This message comes up when I am logged on as a different user on my computer, but I can post from the original user setup.

Does anyone have any experience with these error messages or any remedies to them?

Thank you in advance!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: .ini file error/ G41/42 Comp on rapids(post does not allow)

Quote Originally Posted by COsandman View Post
    I have been running AlphaCam 2015 R since March and have had a couple of issues come up trying to post programs to my Bridge 5.

The first one consists of an error message "Error in XilogPlus.ini File" when I am trying to output NC

The second one reads "Some cuts have G41/42 Comp on rapids but this Post does not allow this. Check $20, $25 and $147."
    - This message comes up when I am logged on as a different user on my computer, but I can post from the original user setup.

Does anyone have any experience with these error messages or any remedies to them?

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

which post you use? Postprocesor from SCM for Alphacam?
    1. It is hard to detect error. I would need to see it.
    2. This error is about tool compensatiion. It look that you use other postprocesor that your for xilog. But it is only my idea from the pc .

If you wanna help for example over remote support please write me PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

XilogPlus is my pp. It seems that it is an issue revolving around SCM technology and I have a call into them, but they are as slow as a snail in getting back to me. I started programming in 2013 and have slowly gained competency, but some of this is still new to me. I am not so much concerned about the comp on the rapids as this only occurs when I am logged on as a different user, but more so about the .ini error as it prohibits me from posting from any user profile. What would you need to see specifically, for the .ini file error to help me with it?

Downloads
    Uploads

What you set in ini file? I suppose that you are using VBA post. You can use debug and see where the error is. Or send me post and technoogy from Alphacam and i can see on this. I have also version 2015.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Issue resolved. Apparently, during a computer reset, the post information got wiped from Alphacam.
    Resolution as follow:
    => SCM Utilities
    => Xilog Plus Post
    => Current machine- select desired equipment and units

Downloads
    Uploads

Good work