(Some cuts have G41/42 off set and no lean-in/out:NC-code will probably be wrong!

Thread: (Some cuts have G41/42 off set and no lean-in/out:NC-code will probably be wrong!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default (Some cuts have G41/42 off set and no lean-in/out:NC-code will probably be wrong!

Hi, we had Alphacam 7.5 on a PC with Windows XP .The PC broke down we got a new PC with Windows 8 and Alphacam 2015 running but the post processors from Alphacam 7.5 .When we do the tool path we get a message saying (Some cuts have G41/42 off set and no lean-in/out:NC-code will probably be wrong!) . How can we fix it can you help us? I am sending a file from the CNC if necessary for you to see where this failure. thank you very much for the help in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: (Some cuts have G41/42 off set and no lean-in/out:NC-code will probably be wrong!

Hi,
    it is very simple way to fix it. You have switch option in a operation G41/G42 (tool radius compensation) and you cannot generate NC code without lead in/lead out. Toolpath must some move for "start" compensation. When you set lead in/out in a operation NC code will be generate wthout this message.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: (Some cuts have G41/42 off set and no lean-in/out:NC-code will probably be wrong!

Hi - if You attach Your AlphaCAM drawing (.ard / .amd) then it's easy to show You what to do.
    Also tell what Machine/Controller You are working with

Downloads
    Uploads

thank you very much for your time and help. I followed the instructions and everything worked well, thanks are helpful.
    Now I have a minor problem sorry if abuse help.
    What I explain : I need to add a text font Alphacam . and do not know how to forgive my ignorance . that I can do to add the font .

Downloads
    Uploads

Just add the font (has to be a "true type font"), to windows fonts folder - then You can use it in AlphaCAM

Downloads
    Uploads

thank you very much again.