Need Help! Spindel problem - alarm

Thread: Spindel problem - alarm

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Spindel problem - alarm

Hello all, I read a forum long enough but now I decided to write the first post. My machine is a Mori Seiki SL-3B With Fanuc 5 . I have following problem .If the spindle is at any higher speed and I turn the knob is quickly reduce the speed, the circuit shuts down and I get the alarm. When pressed a NOR or REV to start the spindle, the circuit shuts down and I get the alarm. It is interesting that sometimes spindle start normally and there is no problem with speed control (not the circuit shuts down and I get the alarm). Alarms Appearing "over current field loss" and sometimes "Error excess phase sequences". The problem is only in reducing of rotation or off the spindle. With increasing of rotation of the problem is not there. Please help me what is the cause. Sorry for my English.

Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141210_008-jpg Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141210_006-jpg Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141210_005-jpg Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141203_019-jpg Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141109_011-jpg Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141106_007-jpg

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by blasterpl; 12-11-2014 at 02:43 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spindel problem - alarm

Quote Originally Posted by blasterpl View Post
    Hello all, I read a forum long enough but now I decided to write the first post. My machine is a Mori Seiki SL-3B With Fanuc 5 . I have following problem .If the spindle is at any higher speed and I turn the knob is quickly reduce the speed, the circuit shuts down and I get the alarm. When pressed a NOR or REV to start the spindle, the circuit shuts down and I get the alarm. It is interesting that sometimes spindle start normally and there is no problem with speed control (not the circuit shuts down and I get the alarm). Alarms Appearing "over current field loss" and sometimes "Error excess phase sequences". The problem is only in reducing of rotation or off the spindle. With increasing of rotation of the problem is not there. Please help me what is the cause. Sorry for my English.

Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141210_008-jpg Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141210_006-jpg Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141210_005-jpg Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141203_019-jpg Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141109_011-jpg Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141106_007-jpg
    It is a pretty common problem. Normally the problem is in a few of the hybrid ics. I can not remember which ones exactly at this time. You will need an oscilloscope to find out.
    Where are you located?

Downloads
    Uploads

My problem managed to solve partially. Do not connect the contact 13-14, the contactor MS 2. After cleaning is better. But sometimes still lights up SPINDEL ALARM.

Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20141211_001-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Unfortunately, the problem returned. How to check who hybrid ics. damaged?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spindel problem - alarm-wp_20150909_12_57_15_pro-jpg